Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and referring pages. We also collect information about the pages you view on our website, the time spent on each page, and the links you click.
We collect this information using Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports on website traffic trends without identifying individual visitors. You can learn more about how Google uses your data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Personal Information You Provide Us
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
- Email address
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Payment information
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect from you to:
- Process your orders and fulfill your requests
- Communicate with you about your orders, products, and services
- Send you marketing and promotional materials
- Improve our website and services
- To comply with any legal obligations we may have
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our website. You can learn more about how Google uses your data here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We also use third-party payment processors to process your payments. These processors do not store, retain, or use your credit card information for any other purpose than to complete the processing of your payment.
Finally, we may share your personal information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
International Data Transfers
The information we collect is stored on servers located in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, your information will be transferred to the United States and processed there. By using our website, you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States.
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information
- The right to delete your personal information
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw your consent
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
We take security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards.